WatchBox can ship to most addresses in Hong Kong
(excluding P.O. Boxes).*
Orders placed on the Website, with validated payment received before 3pm Monday-Friday will be processed for delivery that day. Orders placed after 3pm Monday-Friday will be processed the following business day. Orders placed with validated payment received on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped out on Monday.**
*Please contact us about international shipping.
**Some exceptions include holidays and product availability.
WatchBox offers the following shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: Delivered in 4-7 business days.
- Overnight: Delivered on the next business day.
- 2nd Day: Delivered in two business days.
When available, you may be able to choose a faster delivery method for each item, for an additional fee. We may offer upgraded shipping times at our discretion. All shipments will be sent fully insured for the purchase price, with Adult Signature Required.
- For PayPal purchases, as per PayPal requirements, we can only ship your order to the address approved by PayPal and visible on the PayPal receipt. If shipping to an address that is not on your PayPal account, please register that address with PayPal prior to purchase.
- For Credit Card purchases, we will only ship your order to the billing address on file with your credit card company. If shipping to an address that is not your billing address, please register that address with the credit card company, or pay by ACH or wire transfer.
- For your security, all orders are shipped with an adult signature required. Please be sure an adult, who is authorized to sign for your package, will be available at the designated shipping address.
- All shipments of purchased watches are subject to completion of our in-house quality control process, which encompasses extended power reserve measurement, functional tests, timing checks, and water resistance testing. If a watch is purchased while still undergoing quality assurance, your sales advisor will maintain communication throughout the process and forward notice of shipment as soon as quality assurance concludes.
- Shipping Insurance: All shipments initiated by us are fully insured. We partner only with premier carriers and insurers experienced with underwriting high-value collectibles, works of art, articles of jewelry, and delicate instruments. Your sales advisor can field all questions regarding coverage.
- For international orders, we charge a flat rate of 100.00 USD to ship FedEx Priority International.
- We do NOT ship to any of the following nations: Ghana, Reunion, Djibouti, Cape Verde Islands, Mali, Botswana, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Lebanon, Saint Helena, Gambia, Liberia, Rwanda, Seychelles, Libya, Zimbabwe, Gabon Republic, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Lesotho, Mayotte, Nigeria, Mauritius, Guinea, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Kenya, Chad, Romania, Guinea-Bissau, Eritrea, Senegal, Togo, Morocco, Mexico, Serbia, Qatar, Burundi, Iraq, Slovakia, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritania, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Western Sahara, Congo, Republic of the, Malawi, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Comoros, Angola, Algeria, Benin, Tunisia, Zambia, Uganda, Russian Federation, Brazil, Somalia, Swaziland, Egypt, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Namibia, Niger, Tanzania, Ukraine, Burkina Faso. We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any location without prior notice.
- Additional shipping restrictions may apply to international locales in addition to those referenced above.
- Additional costs, such as customs, import duties, VAT, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or the shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's sole responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to initiating a transaction.
- Please be aware that we MUST declare the amount that you paid for your watch on the international invoice included with the shipment. We cannot declare the watch as a gift/used/or at a lower value.
- Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond our control once it leaves our facilities, we cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.