At WatchBox we want you to enjoy your watch for years to come. If you damage your watch,
the last thing you should worry about is how to fix it or the cost of repairs.
You need a fast, easy-to-use care plan to get you wearing your watch again.
Keep your watch looking like new and wear it worry-free with the Buckle to Buckle Care Plan.*
With the Buckle to Buckle Protection Plan, we'll keep your watches looking like new. The Buckle to Buckle Protection Plan includes the following coverage:*
Purchase your Buckle to Buckle Care Plan when you purchase your watch. Keep your receipt.
It is necessary in the case of a claim as proof of purchase.
Enjoy your new watch with confidence knowing it’s protected from unexpected damage or malfunction.
Need it Fixed?
Contact WatchBox or the Care Plan team to begin the process.
How long is my coverage?
● The Buckle to Buckle Care Plan provides peace of mind for three full years.
How much does a Buckle to Buckle Care Plan cost?
● The price of a Buckle to Buckle Care Plan depends on the price paid for the watch.
How do I file a claim?
● Contact WatchBox at 855-862-3164 or call the Care Plan team at 800-582-4916 for instructions on obtaining repairs or a replacement.
Will my item be repaired or replaced?
● Your watch will be repaired. If your watch cannot be repaired, you will receive a replacement or store gift card good for the item’s purchase price, including tax, up to the remaining limit of liability.
I can’t find my receipt. Now what?
● If you misplace your receipt, you may call the Care Plan team at 800-582-4916 to determine eligibility.
Can I purchase a Buckle to Buckle Care Plan on a watch I’m giving as a gift?
● Yes. Give the receipt to the recipient, and coverage is transferred.
Does the Buckle to Buckle Care Plan cover loss and theft?
● While a Buckle to Buckle Care Plan provides peace of mind when your jewelry is damaged, it does not include coverage for loss and theft. To obtain these coverages, visit www.jewelersmutual.com for insurance options.
Can I renew my coverage?
● Buckle to Buckle Care Plans are non-renewable
*The care plan is provided by JM Care Plan, Inc. in all states, except in Florida and Oklahoma where JM Care Plan Services, Inc. is the provider.
**Exclusions and limitations apply. For specific plan details, please refer to your Terms and Conditions.
***Mechanism failure is typically covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, unless the failure is due to impact. In cases of mechanism failure due to impact, the care plan will cover the cost of the repair.